Thursday 22 October 2009

ONE MORE NIGHT, ONE MORE SONG TO LEARN ENGLISH (II)

I hope you like Phil Collins...at least one more song:

And here are the lyrics (some of the words missing):

One more night, one more night
I've been trying ooh so long to let you know
let you know how I (1-.....)
so if I stumble or if I (2-.....), would you help me back
so I can make you (3-.....)
Please give me one more night, give me one more night
oh one more night cos I can't wait forever
just give me one more night, give me one more night
oh one more night cos I can't live forever
Well...I've been (4-......) here so long
just wasting my (5-......), just staring at the (6-.......)
and I was wondering should I call you
then I thought maybe you're not (7-.......)
So please give me one more night, give me one more night
oh one more night, cos I can't wait forever
just give me one more night, give me one more night
oh one more night, cos I can't live forever
just give me one more night, just give me one more night
ooh give me one more night, cos I can't wait forever
Like a (8-.......) to the sea
I will always be with you
and if you sail (9-.......)
I will (10-........) you
Give me one more night, just give me one more night
oh one more night, cos I can't wait forever
I know there'll never be a time you'll ever feel the (11-........)
and I know it's only (12-........)
but if you change your mind you know that I'll be (13-........)
and maybe we both can (14-.....)
Oh give me just one more night, just give me one more night
just one more night, cos I can't wait forever
give me just one more night, just give me one more night
I'll give you one more night, cos I can't wait forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment